Tuesday, October 21, 2008

U.E.A.-F.U.N.














I can't believe that the UEA weekend has come and gone already. I had been anticipating the extra long weekend almost since the first week of school. And it not only is gone, it's long gone!! But we had so much fun all weekend!
Thursday the boys went four-wheeling with Trevor. They had a lot of fun, but the main two words I heard describing their day were "cold" and "muddy". And after seeing all their clothes they wore, it must have been muddy!!
Friday I took Ridger and Ryker to Frightmares. (Rylee and River went with their "band" to the movie and spent the money they had earned at South Weber Days.) We had so much fun at Frightmares! It was a beautiful day!! It was so crowded though. The boys had a great time riding the rides!!
Saturday we went to Weber States football game in the afternoon. They played Northern Colorado and won. It was a great game. That night we went to our neighbor's house and made homemade pizza's. The kids had so much fun choosing the toppings they wanted and "building" their pizzas. After we ate we did some singing in their band room. Then we watched Indiana Jones on the ceiling in their sports court. It was so much fun. Ryker and I were the only ones from our family that didn't fall asleep. What a fun night!
Sunday we went to my brother and sister in laws house for my niece's' birthdays. We decorated cupcakes and cookies. The kids had a lot of fun decorating their treats, and even more fun eating them!! Thanks Rod and Jodi!!
And now I'm back to counting down the days to the next long weekend!! Only 9 days left!! Yippee!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Jodi, Looks like tons of fun. I'm with you, I can't wait until the next long weekend. Love the pics...

Jenny Lee said...

Jodi, that looked like a great UEA weekend! Ours wasn't near so fun. The four wheeling, Lagoon, the night at Augers, etc. Wow! I love this time of year. It seems like there's a special feeling in the air. We miss the old neighborhood. I'm glad that you have the Augers next door. They're such a blast. We wish we had some musical ability to have a rock band at our house. We just have to pretend on the guitar hero.

Jeni said...

What a fun weekend! You guys have been busy!
BTW..Sophie said "Mom you should have seen the cute baskets the winners got at the skate party" and then she proceeded to tell me what was in Kennedy's. She was way impressed! Great job on the party!

Angela said...

You were very busy over UEA. Ridger looked so cute on the terror ride! I heard from Jaden about movie night and Indiana Jones. I was jealous! It's so funny because Friday night we had gone to 4 redboxes (not kidding) Blockbuster and Hollywood video to rent that movie for the boys to watch and they were all gone!! Now that I know Trevor has the whole set....