Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Blogging it forward!!!!"

I visited one of my friends blogs a few weeks ago and she was "blogging it forward"!! The first 3 people to comment on that post get a treat from her!! I was number 2!!! Woo Hoo!! Part of the deal though, is that in order to get the treat, I must also blog it forward on my blog!! So I am, but I am also changing it up a bit!!

So here is the deal!! The first 3 people to comment on this post get a treat from me!! But you must also do the same on your blog and post a "blog it forward" on your blog!! But also you must take a treat to 3 random people(not in the blogging world), just to brighten there day!! Obviously I won't know if you do this, but hopefully you will just to spread joy and happiness to others!! Happy blogging!! (:

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Of course I'm the first! Too funny Jodi! :)
I love the new twist you added!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Oh Jodi...I guess I am on my computer WAY too much.

You are awesome Jodi....
Love ya!

Angela said...

No WAy! I'm third...i thought i didn't catch this till way late...yummy yummy...gimme gimme!
Thanks Jodi...good idea to spread joy to others :)