Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tagged with 3's!!!!

3 THINGS ABOUT ME.....

Three jobs I have had:
1- Nordstrom
2- dance teacher
3- receptionist for Lawyer

Three places I have lived:
1- South Weber
2- South Ogden
3- Logan

Three shows that I watch:
1- LOST
2- So You Think You Can Dance
3- Extreme Home Makeover

Three places I have been:
1- Puerto Rico
2- Mazatlan
3- New Orleans

Three places I have been this week:
1- Denver
2- Olive Garden
3- Gap

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1- getting a tan on a tropical beach
2- shopping
3- skiing with my family

Three people I'm tagging:
1- Becky A.
2- Ginger G.
3- Stacy B.

7 comments:

Becky A said...

yay! thanks for the tag! So, you have been to New Orleans? It doesn't seem like many people that I know have been there. And the places you have been this week, awesome! was that the Gap at Gateway, or the outlet at Park City? or another one? I've been needing a Gap trip myself...
Fun tag!

amy said...

Your post really makes me want to go somewhere warm!

Angie said...

I bet you could've filled up 20 lines with the where have you been question. Sun sounds good right about now.

Angela said...

I saw your post before I saw Amy's and realized i was tagged too...i better get busy.

Jenny Lee said...

Jodi, you've had a great life. Luckily you've vacationed to a lot of places because you haven't lived too many places! jk! I wish we could settle down in one spot. I think it would be kind of nice. Sounds like you've had some fun jobs.

Jodi said...

LOL!! Becky- I loved New Orleans, but probably for different reasons than most people! I loved the history of it and the uniqueness!! We traveled From New
Orleans to Pensacola, stopping at all the little cities in between! It was great! And the Gap was in Colorado and at Gateway. I miss Gap being close! Jeni- I always laugh at how boring I am with where I have lived!! I would have loved to move someplace cool, but I do love my small hometown!! And I really wish I could redo my places to where I have been this week, to-
1- Highschhol getting Ry ready for Highschool next year
2- Jr. High getting River registered for 7th next year...and
3- The Elementary getting Ridger ready for Kindergarten next year!!! SO CRAZY!!!

Jeni said...

I Love reading your answers Jodi!