Friday, November 21, 2008

Savior of the World!!


Wednesday night, my neighbor Stephanie and I took our oldest kids(her oldest three and my oldest two) to the "Savior of the World" production at the Conference center in SLC. It was so good!! I was so excited to go, but anticipated another normal nativity type Christmas story about the birth of Jesus. It was nothing like I expected. It was so spiritual and I learned so much from it!! What a great way to kick off the true reason we celebrate this wonderful season!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Awesome blog! Will you e-mail me a copy of that pic. moserts@aol.com
Thank you Jodi

Angela said...

I also want to see that. I was debating, but now that you gave it great reviews, I will definately go. Rylee and Savannah look so cute all dressed up for the occasion. :)

Angela said...

Rylee has good taste if she LOVED Twilight. Glad to hear someone else liked it as much as me!
I am so looking forward to changing my background for Christmas too. I haven't even browsed through them yet. It'll be fun to see what you pick.

Angie said...

Perfect for the season!!

Jeni said...

Oh I'm so jealous...I've always wanted to see it. Funny how slc seems so far away sometimes.