Monday, November 24, 2008

LUCKY 7's TAG!!!!!!!

7 things I can't do...
1-keep my laundry caught up
2-give a talk or a lesson without sticking to my notes
3-make homemade rolls
4-jump on the trampoline without going to the bathroom first
5-read a book without getting totally obsessed with it
6-ignore my dirty house (unless I'm reading a good book!)
7-run long distances
(*I "can't" think of 7 things I can do!!)

7 things I can do...
1-do a toe touch as high as Rylee's
2-do math well
3-ski
4-remember dates and birth dates well
5-know what my blood sugar is without testing my blood
6-sew
7-ride big/scary rides at amusement parks
(*I "can" think of a lot of things I can't do!!!)

7 things I always eat...
1-chocolate covered cinnamon bears
2-diet coke
3-pizza
4-strawberries
5-milk duds
6-chicken (any kind)
7-cold cereal

7 things I always say...
1-"Oh my gosh!!"
2-"Are you serious??"/"Really??"
3-"Did you brush your teeth?"
4-"AWESOME!"
5-"How many AR points do you have?"
6-"DUDE!!"
7-"How was your day?"
(*Trevor wanted me to add "I'm too tired tonight"!!!!LOL!!)

7 people I tag...
1-Jeni P.
2-Kim R.
3-Ginger G.
4-Angela B.
5-Debbie A.
6-Stacy B.
7-Rylee

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh this is so cute jodi! I just love reading these tags. That Trevor is too funny ;)

Jeni said...

PS: I love your new photos! Beautiful!

Steph said...

Trevor, Trevor, Trevor. Tony would have me saying the same thing. LOL

Angela said...

I want to see that toe touch.
Larry would say I say "I just want to cuddle" ha ha

Angela said...

Hey I just noticed you already changed your back ground. I didn't see this one as a choice. Very cute!

Angie said...

Totally laughing at the AR points and of course Trevor's addition! I have no doubt you are probably only a couple or few numbers off on knowing your blood sugar. I'm almost there with guessing Brooksie's and wondering how long it will be before he will recognize on his own. This tag made me chuckle!