Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Falling, Falling,Falling...!!!

No, I'm not talking about the leaves, I'm talking about the gasoline prices!!! I filled my gas-guzzling SUV up today and paid half the price that I did for gas about 2-3 months ago!!!! OMG!!!! What a great feeling in not so great times!! I'll take it!! I think I'll take my $40.00 savings and spend it, not at Sam's or Walmart, but at some small little business that's struggling to make it in these scary times!! Or put it towards a sub-for-santa family that is really struggling in these rough times!! Anyway I'm so happy to see a relief at the pumps!!! Can they get any lower?? Yipee!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay!!!! I've heard the food banks are low too so thanks for encouraging me to use the extra money for something good Jodi.

Love your new pictures!

Duane and Jennifer Ralphs said...

Jodi, Thanks for the comment on my blog! I just got the new pictures up they are just down at the bottom, you just need to scroll down alittle bit. But, the beanies come in ALL colors and so do the visor hats for the boys.
Just let me know if you need anything.
Thanks so much! You were and still are a darling sweet person! Have a great day!
P.S. My little girl has a crush on your boy River! Cute uhu???

Jeni said...

Can I tell you how happy I was that gas prices fell just in time for us to drive to CA?!??!