Friday, November 14, 2008

Merry Christmas...from Trans-Siberian Orchestra!!

Last night Trevor and I took River and Ryker to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert at the e-center. It was so amazing, what a great night we had. We weren't sure if they would do their regular Christmas songs, being so early in the season, but they did!!! It was so much fun. Ryker was so cute he would clap and cheer and really got in to it!! He was such a great concert goer, I couldn't believe it. We weren't sure how he would like it, but I'm so glad we took him because I had someone who would clap and cheer and be a dork with me!!!(Trevor and River are a little too cool to really get crazy!) We had a great time. So, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy New Year, and any other holiday you'd like to celebrate at this time...from TSO!!!

4 comments:

Becky A said...

that sounds like so much fun! You guys do so many awesome things with your kids. I'm jealous! How "cute" of Ryker to get all into it. :)

Ellie McFreaken said...

Jodi, that was fun to see you the other day!
Your family pictures turned out awesome! I love them...you guys are the "cutest"!

Jodi said...

Angie!! You are so sweet, I'm embarrased, those picture are called "go in the back field on Sunday afternnon and self take pictures"!!! I still want you to do some "Profesional" ones, we just don't have any time that the whole fam can do it until about 9 or 10 each night!!! (or sundays!!!)

Jeni said...

Oh I'm jealous again! What a super fun night for you guys.