Monday, February 23, 2009

Top ten in the nation ...

Business Week Magazine conducted a study and found the top ten most affordable suburbs in the nation where residents can find the best quality of life for the money!! Business Week based its rankings by looking at schools, crime, reasonable commutes, strong economics and a good quality of life. The top 10 suburbs were:

#1 Pewaukee, Wis.

#2 Mill Creek, Wash.

#3 Brandon, S.D.

#4 Munford, Tenn.

#5 East Norriton, Pa.

#6 South Weber, UT.

#7 Cornelius, N.C.

#8 West Des Moines, Iowa

#9 Pataskala, Ohio

#10 Fort Mill, S.C.



Gotta love it!!

8 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Yipee for our cute lil' hometown! Love it!

Jeni said...

Isn't that the best!!!!!!???!!!!!!

Steph said...

Love it too! That's why we're here. :)

Angie said...

It's people like the Schenck's that keep me here!

Thanks for your encouragement Jodi. I started crying when I read your comment. I think it's because I know you have a personal understanding of how stressful it can be. You don't know how much I appreciate your positive assurance.

And I can't believe that unsympathetic doctor you once had! I'm glad you have a better one now. I'm blessed that Brooks' Dr. is compassionate and caring enough to listen and console his crazy mother.

Becky A said...

awesome...

Jenny Lee said...

I wouldn't doubt it. We loved South Weber! Maybe we'll move back there someday. I think the best part about it is the people!

Angela said...

My thoughts when I saw it in the paper were....AFFORDABLE??? ha ha I agree about the quality of living and schools. I thought we were the richest most expensive city in Utah! I guess I own the cheapest house. :)

Kim said...

That is AMAZING! That makes me feel so blessed. We should all be thankful!