Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dancing with the Stars!!!





Last night some of my BFF's from high school and I had a holiday girls night out!! First we met at Ruby Tuesday's in West Valley and had dinner. After dinner we went to see Dancing with the Stars on tour at the e-center!! It was so much fun!! I have to admit I'm a lot bigger fan of So you think you can Dance, but all in all it was wonderful!! I sat next to my one friend who is a big Dancing with the Stars fan, so the few people I didn't know, she knew who they were!! Some of my highlights of the night were Toni Braxton, she sang a few songs and that was way neat. Lacey and Lance Bass were good, and so funny!! Also Lacey and Derek(I think Derek) did a hip hop duo that was way fun after seeing so much ballroom dancing all night!! What a great night with great friends!! (We might leave the couple older fudy's, who kept looking at their watches the entire last hour, home next year!! LOL!! JK!!) Thanks for a great evening, love you guys!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I never know stuff like that is going on! I stopped watching that a few episodes ago but I think it would be fun to see them in person. It's nice that you still get together with your friends after all these years.

Jeni said...

What a cute photo of you and your friends!..and what a fun night for you all!