Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!!!!






Last night Rylee and I went to see the "So You Think You Can Dance" concert at the E-center!! It was amazing!! I had originally bought some tickets that were on the front row in the bottom bowl section. They were great seats, but then we got an offer to sit in a suite with some girls and parents that Rylee takes dance with. So we sold our tickets in the front row and bought the tickets in the suite. I was a little worried that we had made a bad decision, and that we wouldn't be able to see as well from the suite. But the suite ended up being right above our other tickets we sold, and they had a great view. We had the best time! The suite was stocked with all you could eat popcorn and an ice cream bar with tons of great toppings. Everyone we sat with in the suite were so much fun. As for the show itself! WOW!! It was so much fun! I loved getting to know all the dancers on a little more personal level when they would come out and talk and announce the next performance. They all are wonderful dancers and really seemed to have darling personalities as well. Some of my highlights of the night were definitely Chelsie and Marks "Bleeding Love", the audience went the most crazy for this one. Not only because Chelsie is from Utah, but this dance was amazing. I also loved Katie and Twitch in "Begging you for Mercy"(another huge crowd pleaser), Katie and Josh's "BaliWood", Katie and Josh's "No Air", and Katie and Josh's "All by myself",(this one also made the crowd go crazy) Anything by Katie and Josh is AMAZING! Also all of the group dances were so good!! We had such a fun time!! YAHOO for SYTYCD season 4, can't wait until next season!!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

How fun for you guys. Stuff like that is my kind of thing, and my girls love it too. Not that you need to invite us, :) but if you think about it, let us know. I always seem to find out about that stuff way too late. I'm a little slow. OK a LOT SLOW. :) What a fun time for you both.

Becky A said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! I have only watched the show a few times, but I'm sure the concert would be a blast regardless!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Jodi, I just read your profile and I got such a kick out of your description....loved it!
SYTYCD is so fun to watch although I always forget to turn it on (along with The Office my fav). I was obsessed when it was Apollo and Julianne though. I loved them both!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Yep, wrong show....but still oved it :)

Jodi said...

Oh Angie!! You're awesome!! I love both shows, but really like SYTYCD. I always seem to miss Dancing with the Stars. It's on in the fall when things get busy, SYTYCD is on during the summer months. Thanks for your comments Ang!(:(:

Ry Ry Shae said...

This was probably one of the most fun nights of my life!!! ha thanks for posting it mom!!! it's awesome!! (8